We look forward to air conditioning maintenance season at ACI Northwest because it’s the time of year we get to help our customers get their air conditioning equipment back into shape. Air conditioning tune-ups at the beginning of the season can help you to save money on cooling costs for the summer and they can make the summer a whole lot easier for you.
Why Should You Schedule Maintenance?
Maintenance services will make your air conditioner unavailable for a short period of time, but that’s why we recommend that you schedule service in the spring. Air conditioning maintenance involves a tune-up of your system, as well as a complete inspection. This includes such steps as:
- Checking refrigerant levels and pressure.
- Checking the air filter.
- Cleaning the condenser coil.
- Adjusting screws.
- Tightening electrical components.
- And much more.
When you schedule this service each year before the cooling season, you’re likely to notice that your air conditioner suffers from fewer problems throughout the summers. And that’s just one of the many benefits of maintenance.
- Better performance – overall, the performance of your air conditioning system may improve because the parts get more attention. They can run more smoothly, and the condition of your AC may not decline as quickly as your neighbors’ systems do.
- Better efficiency – smoothly running parts equates to better efficiency, which means that you won’t have to worry about your bills getting dramatically higher with each passing summer through the life of your system, as long as you continue with maintenance visits each year and schedule any necessary repairs on time.
- Longer lifespan – few air conditioners make it past the 10 or 15-year mark without much trouble or major parts replacements, but your well-maintained air conditioner just might (though it is not a guarantee).
ACI Northwest is here to help with your home comfort needs or concerns. Please do not hesitate to contact us for helpful advice and services in Coeur d’Alene, ID.