Journeyman Service Technician
$18 - $40 an hour
Number of hires for this role:
5 Current Openings
- Paid Medical insurance for Employee
- Two types of programs HSA & PPO
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) with employer matching contribution
- Paid time off (PTO) based on hours worked
- Paid Holidays
- Life insurance policy paid by ACI
- Yearly Profit Sharing
- Flexible scheduling for unpaid time off
- 8–10 Hour shifts
- Monday to Friday
- On call rotation
The ability to show up daily in uniform and perform HVAC service in homes or at businesses daily until all assigned calls are completed. Good working knowledge of the HVAC trade and understanding of repair and maintenance of heating & cooling equipment. The ability to learn the use of mobile devices to enter in notes and create invoices for customers to sign and take payments at time of service. There will be an on-call service rotation based on the number of technicians so working approx. 6 weekends a year will be required along with 2-3 times a month during weekdays.
Why ACI should be on your top to work for list?
ACI Northwest has been serving the greater Coeur d’ Alene & Spokane area for more than 30 years providing only the best in Commercial & Residential Heating, Cooling & Electrical services. With the extreme growth pattern, we are experiencing we are looking for people who see themselves as leaders to fill multiple positions here with our team of motivated employees.
- ACI Northwest now offers free employee medical insurance.
- Year-Round work
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- 401k matching for your retirement goals.
- Medical, Dental, Vision with employer contributions to keep family medical affordable.
- Life Insurance paid for by employer to help protect your family.
- Opportunity for advancement for those looking to fill leadership rolls.
- Yearly profit sharing for all employees.
- Company supplied Vehicle, Mobile devices dependent on your roll in company
- Tool purchasing program to help with the purchase of more expensive tools.
- Continued Training for all that wish to continue their professional and personal goals.
- Company Safety program that makes sure we all go home save every day!
- Self-Motivated for your personal success as well as ACI’s success
- Working knowledge of the HVAC industry for Commercial & Residential equipment
- Willingness to achieve licensing needed to continue your career in the HVAC industry.
- Ability to pass drug test and fit for duty basic physical.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- US work authorization (Preferred)