CDL Truck Driver
$25-$35 per hour, DOE
Number of hires for this role:
- Paid Medical insurance for Employee
- Two types of programs HSA & PPO
- Dental insurance
- Vision reimbursement program
- Two types of 401(k) with employer contribution
- Paid time off (PTO) based on hours worked
- Paid Holidays
- Life insurance policy paid by ACI
- Yearly Profit Sharing
- Monday to Friday, occasional weekends
CDL driver is responsible for delivering equipment and materials to jobsite in a safe, accurate, and timely fashion. The driver is responsible to ensure the cargo is loaded properly, safely, and not overloaded, as per all State and Federal regulations. Proficieny with e-logs and/or log books, record, keeping, permitting, state and federal laws, are a must. Working with pilot vehicles are a plus.
Why ACI should be on your top to work for list?
ACI Northwest has been serving the greater Coeur d’ Alene & Spokane area for 30 years providing only the best in Civil Construction and Commercial & Residential Heating, Cooling & Electrical services. With the extreme growth pattern we are experiencing, we are looking for people who see themselves as leaders to fill multiple positions here with our team of motivated employees.
- ACI Northwest now offers free employee medical insurance.
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with matching for your retirement goals
- Medical, Dental, Vision with employer contributions to keep family medical affordable
- Life Insurance paid for by employer to help protect your family
- Opportunity for advancement for those looking to fill leadership roles
- Yearly profit sharing for all employees
- Company supplied Vehicle, Mobile devices dependent on your roll in company
- Continued Training for all that wish to continue their professional and personal goals.
- Company Safety program that makes sure we all go home safe every day!
- Self-Motivated for your personal success as well as ACI’s success
- Must have a CDL Class A driver’s license and a valid medical card
- Additional Endorsements such as: Tankers, Hazmat, triples and/or doubles a plus
- Ability to maintain a safe working environment and observing all safety laws, policies, OSHA regulations, DOT regulations, and policies and rules.
- Ability to maintain truck (equipment) is safe, proper working conditions through performing daily inspections of truck and equipment
- Ability to pass drug test and fit for duty basic physical.
- High school diploma or equivalent (Preferred)
- US work authorization (Required)