Journeyman HVAC Residential Installer
Performing Installations of Heating and Cooling systems throughout the day at residential homes and commercial sites. Will need to have working knowledge of mobile devices for
completion notes and capturing of signatures to be emailed to customers. Customer service skills are necessary as you will be interacting with our customers face to face
daily. Communication skills both with customers and office staff to ensure great and efficient working environment. Reports to Install Manager
1. Report for work daily in company supplied uniform eager for a great day.
2. Idaho Journeyman License in good status
3. Washington MECH I License in good status
4. Good understanding of process in installing HVAC systems
5. Ability to plan day to day based on type of installation
6. Completing installations to customers satisfaction.
7. Collecting payment upon the completion of performed installation.
8. Entry of notes and any pertinent information about daily installations
9. Using referral site requesting a positive review from each customer upon completion.
10. Maintaining a company supplied vehicle and all its inventory.
11. Resolving issues with customers as needed.
12. Other duties as assigned
Key Performance Indicators:
Key Performance indicators that will measure the effectiveness of the Residential Installations performed, these include the following:
1. Monthly reporting of cost to sell margins
2. Customer reviews of installation when completed
3. Accuracy of job completion on mobile devices
4. Willingness to work with office staff and completion of administrative duties.
5. Office perception of willingness to be solution oriented