$75k-$100k per year, DOE
Number of hires for this role:
1 Current Opening
- Paid Medical insurance for Employee
- Two types of programs HSA & PPO
- Dental insurance
- Vision reimbursement program
- 401(k) with employer matching contribution
- Paid time off (PTO) based on hours worked
- Paid Holidays
- Life insurance policy paid by ACI
- Yearly Profit Sharing
- Monday to Friday, occasional weekends
- 40-50 hours minimum, depending on time of season
The Superintendent is responsible for the day-to-day supervision of employees & equipment, site safety, planning, scheduling, resource allocation, daily safety meetings and employee training on civil construction projects. The Superintendent is also responsible for entering crew time in daily for their projects.
Why ACI should be on your top to work for list?
ACI Northwest has been serving the greater Coeur d’ Alene & Spokane area for 30 years providing only the best in Civil Construction and Commercial & Residential Heating, Cooling & Electrical services. With the extreme growth pattern we are experiencing, we are looking for people who see themselves as leaders to fill multiple positions here with our team of motivated employees.
- ACI Northwest now offers free employee medical insurance.
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- 401(k) with matching for your retirement goals
- Medical, Dental, Vision with employer contributions to keep family medical affordable
- Life Insurance paid for by employer to help protect your family
- Opportunity for advancement for those looking to fill leadership rolls
- Yearly profit sharing for all employees
- Company supplied Vehicle, Mobile devices dependent on your roll in company
- Continued Training for all that wish to continue their professional and personal goals.
- Company Safety program that makes sure we all go home save every day!
- Self-Motivated for your personal success as well as ACI’s success
- Knowledge of construction materials, equipment, and managing budgets for construction projects
- Minimum 5 years of experience in construction projects
- Ability to pass drug test and fit for duty basic physical
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- US work authorization (Required)