- $22.00 to $25.00 per hour
- Full Time
Number of hires for this role:
- Paid Medical insurance for Employee
- Two types of programs HSA & PPO
- Dental insurance
- Vision reimbursement program
- Two types of 401(k) with employer contribution
- Paid time off (PTO) based on hours worked
- Paid Holidays
- Life insurance policy paid by ACI
- Yearly Profit Sharing
CDL driver/parts delivery driver is responsible for delivering equipment, parts and materials to the shop and jobsites in a safe, accurate, and timely fashion. The driver is responsible to ensure the cargo is loaded properly, safely, and not overloaded, as per all State and Federal regulations. Proficient with record keeping, permitting, state and federal laws, are a must. Working with pilot vehicles are a plus. A current class A CDL and medical card is required.
Why ACI should be on your top to work for list?
ACI Northwest has been serving the greater Coeur d’ Alene & Spokane area for 30 years providing only the best in Civil Construction and Commercial & Residential Heating, Cooling & Electrical services. With the extreme growth pattern we are experiencing, we are looking for people who see themselves as leaders to fill multiple positions here with our team of motivated employees.
- ACI Northwest now offers free employee medical insurance.
- Year-Round work (
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- 401(k) with matching for your retirement goals.
- Medical, Dental, Vision with employer contributions to keep family medical affordable.
- Life Insurance paid for by employer to help protect your family.
- Opportunity for advancement for those looking to fill leadership roles.
- Yearly profit sharing for all employees.
- Company supplied Vehicle, Mobile devices dependent on your role in the company
- Continued Training for all that wish to continue their professional and personal goals.
- Company Safety program that makes sure we all go home save every day!
- Self-Motivated for your personal success as well as ACI’s success
- High school diploma or equivalent (Preferred)
- US work authorization (Required)
- Valid Class A CDL Driver’s License (Required)
- Current Medical Card (Required)