Heavy Equipment Operator
$20-$38 per hour, DOE
Number of hires for this role:
10 Current Openings
- Paid Medical insurance for Employee
- Two types of programs HSA & PPO
- Dental insurance
- Vision reimbursement program
- 401(k) with employer matching contribution
- Paid time off (PTO) based on hours worked
- Paid Holidays
- Life insurance policy paid by ACI
- Yearly Profit Sharing
- Monday to Friday, occasional weekends
- 40-50 hours minimum, depending on time of season
A Heavy Equipment Operator operates multiple equipment such as, excavators, backhoes, loaders, graders, rollers, front end loaders, articulating haul trucks, etc., proficiently and safely at all times and in all types of conditions. Operators communicate effectively with ground personnel and/or other operators using universal hand signals. An operator is also required to work in all weather conditions and their duties will vary based on weather, demands of the projects, and time of season.
Why ACI should be on your top to work for list?
ACI Northwest has been serving the greater Coeur d’ Alene & Spokane area for more than 30 years providing civil construction as well as HVAC needs. With the extreme growth pattern we are experiencing, we are looking for people who see themselves as leaders to fill multiple positions here with our team of motivated employees.
- ACI Northwest now offers free employee medical insurance.
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with matching for your retirement goals
- Medical, Dental, Vision with employer contributions to keep family medical affordable
- Life Insurance paid for by employer to help protect your family
- Opportunity for advancement for those looking to fill leadership roles
- Yearly profit sharing for all employees
- Continued Training for all that wish to continue their professional and personal goals.
- Company Safety program that makes sure we all go home save every day!
- Self-Motivated for your personal success as well as ACI’s success
- Working knowledge of operating various heavy equipment machinery
- Willingness to achieve jobsite production goals with a team
- Ability to pass drug test and fit for duty basic physical
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- US work authorization (Required)