Commercial HVAC Journeyman
$24-$34 per hour, DOE
Number of hires for this role:
4 Current Openings
- Paid Medical insurance for Employee
- Two types of programs HSA & PPO
- Dental insurance
- Vision reimbursement program
- 401(k) with employer matching contribution
- Paid time off (PTO) based on hours worked
- Paid Holidays
- Life insurance policy paid by ACI
- Yearly Profit Sharing
- Monday to Friday
- 40 hours per week, overtime depending on needs of jobs
Perform installations of Commercial Heating and Cooling systems per plan and specifications. Good working knowledge of the HVAC trade and the different ductwork systems. Work together as a team with other ACI team members. A strong work ethic and attention to detail are a must. Practice safe working habits at all times. Understand the importance of planning and scheduling the days and weeks ahead. Have good communication skills with team members as well as other tradesmen on our projects. Have the ability to accurately and timely complete all paperwork and reports required of you on your current projects.
Why ACI should be on your top to work for list?
ACI Northwest has been serving the greater Coeur d’ Alene & Spokane area for 30 years providing only the best in Civil Construction and Commercial & Residential Heating, Cooling & Electrical services. With the extreme growth pattern we are experiencing, we are looking for people who see themselves as leaders to fill multiple positions here with our team of motivated employees.
- ACI Northwest now offers free employee medical insurance.
- Year-Round work
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with matching for your retirement goals
- Medical, Dental, Vision with employer contributions to keep family medical affordable
- Life Insurance paid for by employer to help protect your family
- Opportunity for advancement for those looking to fill leadership roles
- Yearly profit sharing for all employees
- Company supplied Vehicle, Mobile devices dependent on your roll in company
- Tool purchasing program to help with the purchase of more expensive tools.
- Continued Training for all that wish to continue their professional and personal goals.
- Company Safety program that makes sure we all go home save every day!
- Self-Motivated for your personal success as well as ACI’s success
- Working knowledge of the HVAC industry for Commercial & Residential equipment
- Ability to do scheduling and all job paperwork completely and on time.
- Ensure work is being done to code and standards with small punch lists
- Training, Coaching, and leading apprentices on the job
- Willingness to achieve licensing needed to continue your career in the HVAC industry.
- Ability to pass drug test and fit for duty basic physical.
- High school diploma or equivalent (Preferred)
- US work authorization (Required)