- Heating Installation
- Zone Control System
- Radiant System
- Heating Repair
Ductless Split Heating
- Maintenance Program
Indoor Air Quality
- Trane IAQ Products
Lennox IAQ Products
- Honeywell IAQ Products
- Air Filtration
- Air Cleaners
- Air Purifiers
- REME HALO Air Purifiers
- Duct Sealing
- Heat Recovery Ventilators
- Duct Repair
- UV Germicidal Lights
- Energy Recovery Ventilators
- Commercial Heating
- Commercial HVAC Installation
- Commercial Air Conditioning
- Commercial HVAC Repair & Maintenance
- Rooftop Units
- Packaged Air Conditioning Units
- Commercial Boilers
- Energy Management
- Sheet Metal & Ductwork
- Custom Metal Fabrication
- Why Work for ACI Northwest
- Career Path
- Contact Us
Are You Looking to Install a New Boiler or Replace an Old Model in Coeur d’Alene, ID?
When installing a new boiler it is essential to contact a professional heating service company that has all the hands–on experience necessary to complete the job properly and efficiently. Below are a few of the main steps that your boiler installation technician will perform.
- Determine the square footage of the space which needs to be heated
- Measure the location where the boiler will be installed. If there is not a space large enough, adjustments may need to be made.
- Forced–air systems that are being replaced with boilers require new piping and either baseboard heaters, radiant floor heating, or radiators.
- Dispose of the old heating system appropriately
So whether you are replacing an old boiler or installing one in place of a different heating system, the same simple steps will apply. As always, ACI Northwest is here to walk customers through the daunting process of a boiler replacement. As a professional boiler service company, ACI Northwest works in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho and the surrounding areas. Contact us and obtain boiler support from a respected HVAC company that will be with you throughout every stage of the process.
We Offer Boiler Repair Service
With proper maintenance and professional repair service, boilers are able to really stand the test of time. They are one of the most sturdy, durable heating systems around and are intended to last for many, many years. However, when heating becomes inconsistent and your boiler’s age begins to finally show, you will need to contact a boiler service professional such as those at ACI Northwest. We can handle any type of boiler repairs that residents of Coeur d’Alene, ID may need.
When something has finally gone wrong with a boiler it is quite easy to see. Below are some key symptoms to watch for that will inform you that something is wrong with your boiler and that a boiler repair is most likely necessary.
- Pay attention to the heat level which is normally produced in your space
- Watch for uneven heating in different rooms which could indicate a clogged pipe or a clogged flue which needs to be addressed
- A highly pressurized boiler could mean there is a blocked flue or even a gas leak
- Drops in water pressure or a decrease in hot water temperature
We Offer Boiler Maintenance
Don’t let yourself get stuck on a cold winter day with a broken boiler that could have been fixed quite easily while it was still warm outside. During winter months having a good source of heat such as a boiler is imperative. In order to ensure that your boiler keeps running at its highest capacity it is vital to schedule preventive boiler maintenance. ACI Northwest is available to help those of you located in the Coeur d’Alene, ID area.
With a preventive boiler maintenance program, a licensed boiler technician will check every vital part of the boiler including its flue, the pipes, the radiators, as well as for gas leaks, clogs, and to ensure that all parts are properly lubricated and connections are sound. With regular inspections, small boiler problems can be addressed before they become larger, costing you more. It is also important to have your boiler maintenance performed prior to the cold season, in order to make certain that your boiler is able to work as efficiently as possible during those days and months when it is used the most.
Call ACI Northwest When You Need Professional Boiler Service in Coeur d’Alene, ID
To each of our valued clients, we supply quality boiler system services, including repair, replacement, installation and maintenance. As a knowledgeable heating system services company, ACI Northwest works throughout the Coeur d’Alene, Idaho and the surrounding areas. Contact us and attain assistance from a dependable heating service company that will ensure you are happy and informed through every step of the process.