We know that with the high heat we’ve been experiencing, keeping your home warm hasn’t been at the top of your list of concerns. However, we do want to bring it to your attention because heating your home or business is likely to become a priority quickly in the next few months. It is better to get ahead of the game and start thinking about preparing your heater for the cold weather to come when you don’t need to use the system.
Whether you need residential or commercial heating service, you will want to reach out to our team for assistance. We can provide maintenance that will benefit both a residential and commercial heating system so you can be ready for whatever winter might bring.
5 Ways That Heating Maintenance Helps
All too often we encounter people in this area who don’t think maintenance is necessary for their comfort systems. The truth is actually the opposite: maintenance can really make or break your comfort levels for your home or business! What’s more, if you use a furnace, skipping maintenance can be downright dangerous. Here are the reasons why heater maintenance is highly important to your comfort this winter.
- It will ensure better energy efficiency. Maintenance is a service that will help to reduce your system’s regular loss of energy efficiency due to wear and tear. Without a tune-up, your system is likely to lose up to 5% of its efficiency.
- It will help your heater operate more effectively. Professional maintenance is going to help your heating system operate more effectively. Trust us, your heater will keep you warm much more easily if it isn’t having to battle with dirty or loose parts.
- It will reduce the risk of repair needs. By tightening, cleaning, and adjusting whatever needs help in your heater, maintenance will also help lower the chances that you’ll require repairs for this system earlier than expected.
- It will increase the safety of your home or business. Remember how we mentioned safety before? That’s because maintenance service really can help increase your safety this season. This is because it reduces the chances of an undetected gas leak in a furnace.
- It will prevent spikes in your energy bills. Last but certainly not least, maintenance service helps reduce the chances that you’ll see unexpected spikes in your energy bill due to poor efficiency or repair needs.
As you can see, there are plenty of reasons to schedule professional maintenance for your heating system, whether you are looking for help with a commercial or residential system. You need to be able to keep your business warm for the sake of your employees and your clients, and you want to keep your home warm for the sake of your family. We can help ensure that your heater is ready with our maintenance services.
ACI Northwest is here to help with your home comfort needs or concerns. Please do not hesitate to contact us for helpful advice. Reach out to us today to schedule your next heating tune-up.