Don’t let a power outage leave you stressed out and with unexpected costs you weren’t prepared for. When the power goes out in your neighborhood, your lights can keep on shining through the entire house with the help of a brand of generators trusted across the nation: Generac.
Get Vital Items Back Up and Running with Portable Generators
Portable generators are useful in a lot of ways. They’re perfect for camping trips, outdoor work, and recreational use outside. But many people also purchase portable generators so that they can have some source of backup power in the event of an emergency. And Generac is one of the best brands to use for this purpose.
- Generac has one of the largest portable generators on the market.
- Depending on sizing, you can power your refrigerator, lights, portable heater, and more.
- They are easy to use and can use gasoline or LP fuel.
- Use it for outdoor use when you’re not backing up your home.
Restore Power to Your Whole Home without Lifting a Finger
Whole-house automatic standby generators have an automatic transfer switch that switches over to gas power shortly after a power outage. So your Generac generator detects an outage within seconds and then restores power in a few more seconds. This means:
- You don’t have to do a thing; Generac does all the work for you so you can stay safe and comfortable!
- You get power back to the entire home—not just parts of it.
- It works if you’re home or if you’re not, so your sump pump, security system, refrigerator, and more can keep going.
- Performs weekly self-tests for better peace of mind.
- There are sizes available for all homes.
- It reverts to electricity as soon as the outage is over.
ACI Northwest is here to help with your home comfort needs or concerns. Please do not hesitate to contact us for helpful advice about Generac generators in the Coeur d’Alene area.