Here at ACI Northwest, we strive to help our customers with all of their home comfort needs and concerns. However, we also want to express how thankful we are for our customers—and for our community—by staying involved in what’s going on around the areas we serve, and wishing you a safe and happy holiday season.
ACI Northwest Blog: Archive for the ‘Community Involvement’ Category
This summer weekend is the beginning of Car d’Lane 2015 and Coeur d’Alene will be taken over by the sights and sounds of your favorite classic cars. It’s our 25th year celebrating the best in American cars and trucks. If you have never been to Car d’Lane, you’re in for a treat. We will have the opportunity of seeing classic 1975 or pre-1975 cars and trucks cruise through and around the Downtown area starting at Lakeside and 7th. Take a look at the map and It may not be too late to register for this weekend of cruising by the lake. Same day registration will be going on today June 19th until the beginning of the Cruise at 6 pm. Just come on out to Peterson Family Foods over at 1211 Sherman Avenue in the parking lot. The whole weekend is packed with fun. Take in the cruise and then head over to the Coeur d’Alene Resort and floating boardwalk. Enjoy the Lake life during Car d’Lane weekend.
Because of Internet search technology, it’s easier than ever to find heating services in Spokane, WA when you require them. But there’s a downside to this ease: you’ll have too many choices, and many of those choices won’t be technicians worth hiring. You need to find a way to navigate through all your options to zero in on a heating service that is professional, dependable, and skilled. We’ll go over some of the signs to look for that will tell you that you’ve found the right contractor for your heating needs.
Among your choices for heating, ACI Northwest stands as one of the best. Give us a look and you’ll see why.
Here’s what you should look for in a heating service:
- Many years of experience: Training and education are important, but even more important is experience. All the training in the world won’t mean much if a technician hasn’t had numerous opportunities to put it to use in the field. Don’t trust to newcomers: look for a company with the years to back up the work it does.
- NATE-certified staff: The North American Technical Excellence certification is the only industry-wide recognized certification for HVAC technicians. A heating service with NATE-certified technicians on staff can deliver you the quality you need.
- 24/7 emergency service: Nobody plans to have their furnace’s motors burn out at 3 a.m. on a Sunday night—but it seems that’s when these troubles always happen. Since your heating repair needs won’t occur on a convenient timetable, you need to look for a heating service you can depend on to come to your rescue no matter the time of day or night.
- A major brand dealer: A reliable heating service will be a licensed dealer for the top brands in the heating world: companies like Trane, Lennox, and Amana. When it comes time for new heating installation, you’ll have a contractor capable of delivering you the best systems on the market.
- Better Business Bureau Accredited: For more than a century, the Better Business Bureau has provided an excellent index of quality and reliability for U.S. businesses. A heating service worth hiring will have an up-to-date rating as an accredited business with the BBB.
ACI Northwest has 85 years of experience with professional heating services in Spokane, WA. We’re accredited with the BBB, offer the major brands, and our NATE-certified technicians ready to help you 24 hours a day. When you need excellent service for your furnace, heat pump, boiler, or geothermal heating system, make ACI Northwest your first call.