Carbon monoxide poisoning impacts thousands of people each and every year, leading to illness—and in severe cases, even death. We want you to protect your home from the possibility of this happening, so you don’t have to concern yourself about the safety and wellbeing of your home’s occupants.
Carbon monoxide (CO) is colorless and odorless. This gas isn’t one you can detect on your own. People within your home could get sick without explanation, but you don’t want it to even get to that point. This is why it’s essential that you have a carbon monoxide detector installed by an expert electrician in Spokane, WA.