At ACI Northwest, we offer Hayden ID heating and air conditioning maintenance services and maintenance plans to ensure that you get all of your new and existing equipment needs met. This week, we’ve included a rundown of all the benefits of our service plan.
For new heating and cooling equipment you get the following:
- Free home comfort and energy savings analysis
- Complete home heat loss & heat gain worksheet to ensure proper sizing of equipment
- Multiple options to fit the needs of both the home and customer
- On the spot financing with multiple payment options
- All rebate paperwork completed by sales staff to ensure maximum dollar amounts.
For repairs you get, 24/7 Emergency service on all heating, air conditioning and heat pump systems, in addition to discounts for seniors and active and retired members of the military. Repairs for tank and tankless water heaters are also covered and you get a one year warranty on all repairs, labor and parts.
Premium Agreement Benefits
- 20% discount on repairs and priority service
- No overtime fees and 24/7 service
- One year guarantee on repairs and transferable agreement
- Two scheduled tune-ups per year and inflation protection
- $50 towards a new unit per year of agreement
Maintenance helps to maintain efficiency for heat pumps and other air conditioning systems. No matter what type of heating and air conditioning system you have, keep in mind that a clean system is an efficient one. As a homeowner, you should change air filters, vacuum out vents, clean off coils, and make sure nothing is blocking the airflow to the outdoor unit. Call Hayden ID heating experts if you aren’t sure how to properly clean your air conditioning system.
We also offer commercial maintenance services, and our Hayden ID heating technicians are on call 24/7 for any emergency heating repairs. Call ACI Northwest if you have questions or would like more information about the maintenance plans or heating repair services that we offer in Hayden, ID.