With how much access people have to information online, it’s far more common to see people trying DIY projects that should really be left to the professionals. We don’t mean to call anyone out, but if there is anything to do with your commercial electrical system, you need to work with a trained electrician, not try to get through it with an online video.
You may have a good commercial electrical panel and the most efficient lights and appliances, but if you have bad commercial wiring in Spokane, WA, you’ll find your electrical system less effective than you’d like. You’ll make a smart decision when you invest in professional wiring work provided by our team.
Why an Electrician Should Handle Your Commercial Wiring Needs
Not sure if your commercial wiring requires a professional? We are! There are some big factors that set apart the pros from the amateurs and all of those differences benefit you.
- Electrical Codes: The wiring used for commercial spaces needs to adhere to certain codes that residential wiring won’t. A professional electrician is going to know this from the start and be able to ensure that your wiring work is up to code before they leave.
- Tools and equipment: A trained and certified electrician is going to come prepared to get the job done. This is going to mean coming with all of the tools and equipment to run wires, cut wires, cap wires, and more. Along with this, they’ll have the equipment to keep things safe during the process.
- Safety: A professional electrician is going to be able to keep themselves and everyone in the commercial building safe. They know exactly how to handle all aspects of your electrical system, preventing shocks, surges, and even electrical fires. You’ll be able to focus on what needs to be taken care of in your commercial space much more easily when you can guarantee that the electrical system is set up safely.
How To Tell It’s Time To Make the Call
Again, you can have a great electrical panel and appliances but if your electrical wiring is poor, it’ll undermine everything. Be on the lookout for these warning signs so you can determine if you’d benefit from commercial wiring service:
- Lights that keep flickering: You’ve changed the bulbs more than once but your lights in one or more areas of your space won’t stop flickering. The cause may be worn or melted wires.
- Lack of power: Bad wires are going to be unable to carry electricity properly and may leave you entirely without power to one or more parts of your commercial space.
- Burnt outlets: This is a sign that electrical arcing is creating a lot of heat–enough to burn things. This can prove dangerous and is a good reason to talk to the pros.
ACI Northwest is here to help with your comfort needs or concerns. Please do not hesitate to contact us for helpful advice. Schedule your commercial electrical services with our team today.