- Heating Installation
- Zone Control System
- Radiant System
- Heating Repair
Ductless Split Heating
- Maintenance Program
Indoor Air Quality
- Trane IAQ Products
Lennox IAQ Products
- Honeywell IAQ Products
- Air Filtration
- Air Cleaners
- Air Purifiers
- REME HALO Air Purifiers
- Duct Sealing
- Heat Recovery Ventilators
- Duct Repair
- UV Germicidal Lights
- Energy Recovery Ventilators
- Commercial Heating
- Commercial HVAC Installation
- Commercial Air Conditioning
- Commercial HVAC Repair & Maintenance
- Rooftop Units
- Packaged Air Conditioning Units
- Commercial Boilers
- Energy Management
- Sheet Metal & Ductwork
- Custom Metal Fabrication
- Why Work for ACI Northwest
- Career Path
- Contact Us
Effective Against All Indoor Air Pollutants
The REME HALO® is very different from your standard filter or even your standard air purification system. It is designed to eliminate and prevent all three categories of pollutants that can enter your home—particulate, microbial, and gases. This includes common allergy triggers such as pollen, dander, and dust, and even tougher microorganisms like mold, mold spores, and mildew, which can make even the healthiest person ill.
The REME HALO® system was designed specifically to eliminate "sick building syndrome," a phenomenon in which office workers would often complain of headaches and respiratory problems brought on by the contaminants coming in through the ventilation system. Air purification certainly doesn’t only benefit commercial spaces though—any home can benefit from effective air purification. This system features:
- Dual Ionizers: This reduces airborne particulates such as dust, dander, pollen, and mold spores.
- Kills up to 99% of Bacteria: This includes mold and viruses.
- Reduces Germs by 99%: It does this in the time a sneeze can reach 3 feet!
- Kills 99% of Viruses on Surfaces: This is thanks to new zinc ions.
- Provides Whole Home and Building Purification: A portable system is incapable of doing this.
- Easily Integrated: This system can be installed directly into your existing HVAC system, taking nothing away from your living space. It also operates silently, preventing any disruptions.
- Easy Cell Replacement: Replacing a cell is simple, with 2 quick-release features for easy, no-tool work.
- Adjustable Shroud: This is incorporated around the cell and enables customization of the advanced oxidation plasma output.
The REME HALO® System Can Be Installed Anywhere
The REME HALO® air purifier has many different applications. They are great for homes—so great they are even used to help sterilize environments such as hospitals, nursing homes, schools, daycare centers, office buildings, veterinary clinics, and hotels. Visitors to such buildings can actually become quite ill if these buildings do not have the right air filtration and purification systems in place.
Fortunately, you needn’t look any further than our team to have the REME HALO® system installed in your home. This air purifier is even U.S. military approved for mold reduction in field hospitals, and for the fight against infectious diseases. Schools that have used them report a 20% decrease in absences.
We look forward to helping with your air purifier service needs in Coeur d’ Alene. Contact ACI Northwest today!