ACI Northwest is looking for a Journeyman Electrician to perform electrical service calls throughout the day at residential homes and commercial sites. Will need to have working knowledge of mobile devices for putting together pricing and completion notes to be emailed to customers. Customer service skills are absolutely necessary as you will be interacting with our customers face to face daily. Communication skills both with customers and office staff to ensure great and efficient working environment.
The Journeyman Electrician will report directly to the General Manager.
1. Report for work daily in company supplied uniform eager for a great day.
2. Idaho Electrical Journeyman License in good status
3. Washington 01 Journeyman Electrical License in good status
4. Running electrical service calls that are dispatched to your mobile device
5. Assessing customers electrical needs and providing quotes for tasks
6. Completing electrical repairs to customers satisfaction.
7. Collecting payment upon the completion of performed services.
8. Confirming all work orders have accurate notations and making sure customer has signed copy.
9. Completing calls on the mobile device and communicating with office about next call.
10. Using referral site requesting a positive review from each customer upon completion.
11. Maintaining a company supplied vehicle and all its inventory.
12. Resolving issues with customers as needed.
13. Other duties as assigned
14. ACI will send you to Generac school to become certified in both installation and repair of generators.
Key Performance Indicators that will measure the effectiveness of the Residential Accounts Loyalty Manager, these include the following:
1. Monthly reporting of cost to sell margins
2. Customer review completions
3. Calls completed daily and how they performed
4. Willingness to work with office staff and completion of administrative duties.
5. Office perception of willingness to be solution oriented
Why ACI Northwest?
• A stable Company, in business for over 25 years, and trusted as an industry leader
• Working environment and culture that emphasizes safety first
• Ongoing technical training and advancement opportunities
• Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Matching 401(k) and holiday pay
• Run late model equipment