- Heating Installation
- Zone Control System
- Radiant System
- Heating Repair
Ductless Split Heating
- Maintenance Program
Indoor Air Quality
- Trane IAQ Products
Lennox IAQ Products
- Honeywell IAQ Products
- Air Filtration
- Air Cleaners
- Air Purifiers
- REME HALO Air Purifiers
- Duct Sealing
- Heat Recovery Ventilators
- Duct Repair
- UV Germicidal Lights
- Energy Recovery Ventilators
- Commercial HVAC Installation
- Commercial Heating
- Commercial Air Conditioning
- Commercial HVAC Repair & Maintenance
- Rooftop Units
- Packaged Air Conditioning Units
- Commercial Boilers
- Energy Management
- Sheet Metal & Ductwork
- Custom Metal Fabrication
- Contact Us
- Experience of at least 5 years laying underground storm, sanitary sewer and water mains/services a must.
- Must have experience running a crew. Need to be fluent in math and grade checking abilities.
- Must be able to read and understands blueprints and specification manuals.
- Position requires continuous bending, walking on uneven ground, lifting up to 50 lbs. (occasionally up to 100 lbs.).
- Constantly around moving machinery, exposed to changes in temperature and humidity as well as dust, fumes, and gases.
- Position also requires frequently squatting, crawling, working above shoulders, kneeling, stooping, climbing stairs, steps, ladders, and step stools, and driving company vehicles.
- Likely to be in confined spaces periodically.
- Required to be on feet for long periods of time in changing weather conditions.
- A strong work ethic and attention to detail are a must!
1. Report directly to Superintendent
2. Organize daily tailgate meetings
3. Daily timecard entry for all crew members on an Ipad
4. Follow Health and Safety Regulations
5. Wear proper Personal Protective Equipment at all times (hard hat, reflective vest, safety glasses, gloves, ear plugs, etc.)
6. Lay out pipe routes following blueprints and specifications
7. Complete tasks in a timely manner with quality and safety at the forefront
8. Safely operate hand and power tools.
9. Ensure tools are properly maintained and cleaned daily
10. Keep good housekeeping around the job site
11. Lay pipe for sanitary and storm sewers, water mains and drain lines
12. Grade trenches using hand tools and tampers
13. Be able to perform basic math and understand grades
14. Occasionally work in confined spaces
15. Use proper air monitoring equipment when in confined spaces
16. Use of hand tampers and powered compaction equipment (jumping jack and plate whackers)
17. Install and use instruments such as lasers, grade rods and transit levels
18. Train others to follow standard operating procedures and safety regulations
19. Must follow proper incident reporting procedures
1. High School Diploma (or GED or Equivalent)
2. Valid Driver’s License
3. Reliable transportation
4. Travel is occasionally required
5. Previous experience of at least 5 years
6. OSHA and first-aid training a plus
Key Performance Indicators:
Certain key business indicators that will measure the effectiveness of the Pipelayer. These include the following:
1. Show up on site 20-30 minutes before shift to go over the work plan for the day.
2. Organize and discuss daily on-site safety meetings
3. Must work well with and train others in a team-oriented environment
4. Excellent work ethic is a must
5. High standard for quality of work performed