ACI Northwest is looking for an experienced Account Facilitator to manage all Loyalty Agreement Customers (LAC) in multiple functions to be sure that our Loyalty agreement customers are receiving top customer service. In these tasks you will be a direct contact for the customers and concerns they may have. Renewing (LAC) as they expire and if customer is not wanting to renew determining the reason why. With continued management of the agreement’s retention will be key along with generating new agreements with new customers as they call into ACI for service.
The Account Facilitator will report directly to the General Manager or Office Manager.
1. Continued communication with our LAC customers.
2. Maintain and mange the creation and inputting of agreements into Vista
3. Scheduling of Maintenances as they become due.
4. Maintaining the Liability account of funds for LAC customers to confirm proper payments.
5. Billing of LAC customers as the maintenances are completed.
6. Assist in scheduling service calls for our LAC customers to get them priority service as part of the contract agreement.
7. Confirming all work orders have accurate notations and making sure customer has copy.
8. Follow up on any recommendations that were not acted on during the Maintenance call.
9. Resolving issues with LAC customers as they arise.
10. Setting expectations for customer on every maintenance call set up.
11. Maintaining the accrued funds Premium customers receive year to year for new equipment purchases.
12. Creating Work orders and scheduling trips for the Technicians.
13. Managing the dispatch board daily for any changes or issues that may arise.
14. Answering phones to help support dispatch when needed.
15. Process and mail out reminder cards for both heating and cooling season.
16. Help Service Manager with marketing issues as directed
17. Emailing other potential services ACI can supply to them for home comfort.
18. Other duties as assigned
19. Thanking every customer for their Loyalty to ACI and how much we appreciate them a look forward to earning their business for life.
Key Performance Indicators that will measure the effectiveness of the Residential Accounts Loyalty Manager, these include the following:
1. Satisfaction of LAC customers through Recommend Me reviews
2. Retention or renewal percentage of customers
3. Continued Growth of customer base.
4. Making sure maintenances are being completed when due.
Why ACI Northwest?
• A stable Company, in business for over 25 years, and trusted as an industry leader
• Working environment and culture that emphasizes safety first
• Ongoing technical training and advancement opportunities
• Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Matching 401(k) and holiday pay
• Run late model equipment